How Do You Select The Best Hair Salons or African American Hair Salons?
The hair of women with African American descent is unique in characteristic. Any woman African American Hair Salons in South Africa who wishes their hair to look at its best will admit to spending endless hours experimenting with their hair and possibly trying out many salons to identify the look and style that best suits them.
Until recently, that process has been even more difficult for an African American – due to the complexity of their hair and a limited amount of styles that can be carried out with ease.
It was of no help either that the products produced specifically for Afro hair were few and far between. You may remember having your hair braided by a relative or friend – a procedure that took some time but kept the hair neat and under control. This is still hugely popular between African Americans, but the time has finally come that they can opt for those styles that were once deemed an impossible.
African American Hair Dos, Going the Curly Perm Route
The Pixie. The pixie cut is super short and easy to maintain. Give it an ultramodern twist by choosing asymmetrical lines. Halle Berry made this style popular among black women, and it will be a style that continues to be a classic.
Braids. Yes – it is the staple cut for African American women. Your hair will stay as close to its natural state with this style and is one of the easier ones to maintain without overdoing it on styling products. Check out images of Alicia Keys and Jada Pinkett Smith.
What are Fusion Hair Extensions?
Sleek and Straight. Thanks to straightening irons strong enough to tame any Afro, the days of using chemicals to straighten the hair are long gone. Black celebrities such as Beyonce and Mary J Blige look stunning with their sleek looks.
Interesting Facts About African American Hair Salons in Sunninghill:
About African American Hair Salons in Sunninghill:
The following list of the 5 most influential hair designers in history is by no means inclusive of all the hair designers that have become famous and forever affected the popular styles of men's and women's hair. This is completely subjective- just one person's list of the 5 people who seem to have positively changed this industry the most.
1. Kenneth Battelle
This was the first hairdresser who was commonly known simply by his first name. Kenneth became a legend in the 1960s thanks to his work on Marilyn Monroe's hair, making it look soft and lovely despite countless bleaches and perms. Ironically, he was the one who did her hair when she sang "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" to John F Kennedy, and he was also the one responsible for Jackie Kennedy's famous bouffant hairstyle. Other famous clients that Kenneth worked with included Lauren Bacall and Audrey Hepburn.
5. Paul Mitchell
Although he is now deceased, Paul Mitchell is still a huge influence on hair stylists all over the world. As co-founder of the world-renowned Paul Mitchell brand, products are available in stores everywhere across the globe, and he has been a household name since the 1970s and 1980s when his cuts appeared on the covers of magazines such as Harper's Bazaar and Vogue. Many attribute Paul Mitchell with freeing women from the constraints of bouffant hairstyles.
African American Hair Salons in Sunninghill
Hair extensions can be attached to your head in many different ways, including gluing, tubing, sewing, and clipping on. Different methods have different advantages. The method you choose will depend on many factors: your hair, your lifestyle, your budget, and your needs, for starters. If you are looking for a long-lasting, natural-looking hair extension, though, consider one of the fusion methods.
Fusion is generally the preferred method as fused hair extensions can last up to three to six months with skilled application and proper care. With fusion hair extensions, the extensions should be indistinguishable from your natural hair. If properly applied, the attachment site should be virtually invisible.
Fusion hair extensions are more expensive than other methods. If you want long-lasting, natural-looking luscious hair, they just might be the extensions for you.
Curly Perms for African Americans, The Low Maintenance Wave Nouveau Perm
Girls with wavy, curly, kinky, or nappy hair: Finally there is a solution! It's the latest trend and fad that all the celebrities are doing. It's called a Brazilian Hair Straightening. This treatment is setting the new standard for straight hair.
This treatment will turn your hair from drag to fab in less than 2 hours depending on the length of your hair. The best part is that it lasts up to 4 months! So no more weekly visits to the salon for a $100 checkup and no more monthly re-treatment visits to your favorite barbershop, the Brazilian keratin hair straightening treatment is it girls.
What is a Brazilian Hair Straightening Treatment?
Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening is a revolutionary treatment is an intense treatment that softens, smoothens, and most important gives you straight hair.
It does not use any strong chemicals to open and close the hair cuticle in an effort to straighten it, breaking the bones of the hair shaft. Keratin is a natural substance, which comprises approximately 88% of your hair. It penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage.
- Don't wash your hair for the first time.
- Do not tie your hair into a ponytail.
- Do not use hair clips.
- Do not place your hair behind your ears.
- Do not exercise or sweat.
- Do not use hair bands.
- Do not use your glasses to hold your hair back.
- Do not use sprays, gel or mousses.
Bottom line, if your hair is unruly, frizzy, or overly curly and you would like to have low maintenance, hassle free hair that is shiny and straight, a "Brazilian Hair Straightening" is just the thing for you. I hope you enjoy beautiful straight hair.
- African American Hair Salons Near Me East Rand
- African Hair Salon Near Me Northgate
- African American Salons Near Me East Rand
- African Salon Near Me Randburg
- African American Beauty Salon Morningside
- African American Beauty Salon Near Me Parkmore
- Hair Salons For African American Hair Near Me Sandton
- African Hair Salons Fourways
- Hair Salons For African American Hair Midrand
- African American Salon Boksburg
- African American Natural Hair Salon Alberton
- African Beauty Salon Near Me Johannesburg
- African Salon Hairstyles Northgate
- Hair Salon For African American Near Me Johannesburg
- Salons For African American Hair Near Me Woodmead
- Best African American Hair Salons Near Me Pretoria
- African Beauty Salon Johannesburg
- Black African American Hair Salon Kempton park
- Salon For African Hair Bryanston
- Hair Salons Specializing In African American Hair Johannesburg
- Hair Salon African American Near Me Rivonia
- African Braiding Salon Kempton park
- Best Hair Salon For African American Hair Hyde Park
- Black African Hair Salon Parkmore
- Natural African American Hair Salons Near Me East Rand
- Beauty Salon African American Hair Gauteng
- African Natural Hair Salons Benoni
- African Salon Sandhurst
- African American Hair Salon Price List Sandhurst
- Best African American Hair Salons Gauteng
- African American Hair Care Salons Sunninghill